AFHS BUDDY PROGRAM

  • Williams, Ann
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2003
      I'm looking for volunteers to be Buddies to new members of the society.
      Being a buddy simply entails contacting your new member and arranging to
      meet them at their first few monthly meetings. (Fabulous pink BUDDY BADGES
      being available as identifiers). At their first meetings the buddy should
      sit near their new member - introduce them to a few people - find out their
      research interests and see if they can be put them in touch with others
      working in the same area, make sure they know about the SIGs and generally
      ensure new members feel welcome and make the most of their membership.

      I have three new members (1 individual and 2 couples) needing buddies for
      Monday's meeting - to volunteer or learn more about the program please
      respond to this e-mail by 3 p.m. Friday or contact me at home tel: 286-4095
      or "astridge@...".

      Thanks for your consideration of this.

      Ann Williams
      AFHS Secretary

      Ann Williams,
      Secretary to A.L. McLarty and Greg Moores, Regulatory/Litigation Department

      FRASER MILNER CASGRAIN LLP
      30th Floor
      Fifth Avenue Place
      237 - 4th Avenue S.W.
      Calgary, AB T2P 4X7
      (403) 268-7107 Direct Line
      (403) 268-3100 Fax
      ann.williams@...

      This message, and any documents attached hereto, is intended only for the
      addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any
      unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
      message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may correct our
      internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.