Re: Federal Voters Lists

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
      Hello Rene and all;

      Great news Rene- I will be sending for one tomorrow. I have
      been looking for voters lists for ages.

      Also a query. Am I correct in thinking that the FHL has the
      CD #17 which I believe is the Pedigree Resource Collection?

      Donna Coulter

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2003
        Is this a good one for our library??

        Wayne
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2003
          Donna,
          We have all 50 disks for the Pedigree Resource File on our network. You are
          welcome to come use them. We will be having a staff training meeting on
          them on Saturday April 26 which you are welcome to attend. One of the staff
          can help you find them, whether you come to the training meeting or not.
          The index for these files is on the familysearch.org website. You can find
          the person you are interested in, but more information is on the disks
          themselves.