Re: Irish SIG

  • Elizabeth R. Strang
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
      I woould like my address on the IRISH SIG list.
      BETTE STRANG.
      tHANKYOU.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • D & B Nugent
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
        Lois Sparling:

        Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

        Dennis P. Nugent
        403-728-3126

          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
            Hi Lois:

            Please add me to the list.

            Thanks,
            Eileen McElroy

            At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
            >Dear SIGers,
            >
            >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
            >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
            >receive that email, contact me.
            >
            >Lois Sparling
            >

            >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Lois Sparling
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
              The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
              2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
              Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
              Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

              http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            • Lois Sparling
              Message 6 of 24 , May 27, 2003
                There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
                the library move.

                Lois Sparling