Re: Irish SIG

  • Roberta Poole
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
      Lois, please add my name to your list as must try to get to bottom of some
      my Irish roots!
      Roberta Poole

      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
        I woould like my address on the IRISH SIG list.
        BETTE STRANG.
        tHANKYOU.

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • D & B Nugent
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
          Lois Sparling:

          Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

          Dennis P. Nugent
          403-728-3126

            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
              Hi Lois:

              Please add me to the list.

              Thanks,
              Eileen McElroy

              At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
              >Dear SIGers,
              >
              >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
              >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
              >receive that email, contact me.
              >
              >Lois Sparling
              >

              >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

              http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            • Lois Sparling
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
                The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
                2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
                Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
                Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

                http://www.afhs.ab.ca
              • Lois Sparling
                Message 7 of 24 , May 27, 2003
                  There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
                  the library move.

                  Lois Sparling