Re: Irish SIG

  • John Currie
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
      Lois Please include my name. I attended a meeting or two last year and wish
      to get involved again.John Currie
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
        Lois, please add my name to your list as must try to get to bottom of some
        my Irish roots!
        Roberta Poole

        > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
        > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
        > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
        > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
        > still missing.
        >
        > Lois Sparling

      • Elizabeth R. Strang
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
          I woould like my address on the IRISH SIG list.
          BETTE STRANG.
          tHANKYOU.

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • D & B Nugent
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
            Lois Sparling:

            Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

            Dennis P. Nugent
            403-728-3126

              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
                Hi Lois:

                Please add me to the list.

                Thanks,
                Eileen McElroy

                At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
                >Dear SIGers,
                >
                >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
                >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
                >receive that email, contact me.
                >
                >Lois Sparling
                >

                >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

                http://www.afhs.ab.ca
              • Lois Sparling
                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
                  The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
                  2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
                  Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
                  Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

                  http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                • Lois Sparling
                  Message 8 of 24 , May 27 9:49 PM
                    There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
                    the library move.

                    Lois Sparling