CONTACT WITH DIST-GEN ADMINISTRATOR

  • Gord Manning
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002

      How do I contact the administrator for this genealogy group?

      Gord Manning

      (403) 251-4400

      This e-mail and any attachment has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus Version 8.07.17C

    • Judith Rempel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
        Everything you need is here: http://www.afhs.ab.ca/dist-gen.html (look
        for 'owner').

        --
        In Kinship,
        Judith Rempel, Webster

        and

        afhs@...

        Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

        FamilyRoots 2002
      • owner-dist-gen@rumbolt.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 19, 2002
        • Gord Manning
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2002
            I'm sorry to bother you with my issues. For months now when I receive
            email traffic from the Dist-Gen group I receive two copies of every
            message and more recently I have been receiving four copies. Do you have
            my name on your list twice? I have contacted my ISP Shaw.ca and they
            suggested it may be your Dist-Gen group as it does not occur with other
            emails I receive from other subscription email services. Please advise.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2002
              At times I have had the same problem.

              Brian Martin