Re: Irish SIG

  • Keith Maitland
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 2, 2003
      Please add my name.

      Keith Maitland

      Lois Sparling wrote:

      > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
      > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
      > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
      > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
      > still missing.
      >
      > Lois Sparling

    • John Currie
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
        Lois Please include my name. I attended a meeting or two last year and wish
        to get involved again.John Currie
        > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
        > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
        > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
        > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
        > still missing.
        >
        > Lois Sparling

      • Roberta Poole
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
          Lois, please add my name to your list as must try to get to bottom of some
          my Irish roots!
          Roberta Poole

          > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
          > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
          > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
          > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
          > still missing.
          >
          > Lois Sparling

        • Elizabeth R. Strang
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
            I woould like my address on the IRISH SIG list.
            BETTE STRANG.
            tHANKYOU.

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • D & B Nugent
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
              Lois Sparling:

              Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

              Dennis P. Nugent
              403-728-3126

                Message 7 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
                  Hi Lois:

                  Please add me to the list.

                  Thanks,
                  Eileen McElroy

                  At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
                  >Dear SIGers,
                  >
                  >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
                  >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
                  >receive that email, contact me.
                  >
                  >Lois Sparling
                  >

                  >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

                  http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                • Lois Sparling
                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
                    The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
                    2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
                    Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
                    Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

                    http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                  • Lois Sparling
                    Message 9 of 24 , May 27, 2003
                      There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
                      the library move.

                      Lois Sparling