Re: Next Meeting

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 7:35 PM
      Hi Everyone:

      One slight correction:

      The website that Diane and I shall be demonstrating is the 1901 English
      online census, not simply the 1901 English census index.

      The free index search is, of course, included in our demo but we shall
      also include examples of how to download census images using a voucher.

      In addition, we shall demonstrate how to use the program Get1901Data to
      group families together. This program can be downloaded free of charge
      from the website:

      http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/CensusSoftware/

      Rene Dussome

      > Meeting time again! On Monday, 7 April 2003, Rene Dussome and Diane
      > Granger will demonstrate the 1901 English census index website at 6:30
      > pm, and the Computer SIG will tell you everything you need to know
      > about Computers in Genealogy after the business meeting at 7:15 pm.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • David Granger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 7:37 PM