Irish SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 1, 2003
      I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
      not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
      kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
      am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
      still missing.

      Lois Sparling

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Keith Maitland
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 2, 2003
        Please add my name.

        Keith Maitland

        Lois Sparling wrote:

        > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
        > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
        > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
        > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
        > still missing.
        >
        > Lois Sparling

      • John Currie
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
          Lois Please include my name. I attended a meeting or two last year and wish
          to get involved again.John Currie
          > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
          > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
          > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
          > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
          > still missing.
          >
          > Lois Sparling

        • Roberta Poole
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
            Lois, please add my name to your list as must try to get to bottom of some
            my Irish roots!
            Roberta Poole

            > I just sent out the minutes of the meeting of the Irish SIG. If you did
            > not get it, this means that you are missing from my emailing list. I
            > kind of lost the original list of Irish SIG emails so am re-doing it. I
            > am sure there are more Irish SIGers out there whose email addresses I am
            > still missing.
            >
            > Lois Sparling

          • Elizabeth R. Strang
            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 3, 2003
              I woould like my address on the IRISH SIG list.
              BETTE STRANG.
              tHANKYOU.

              http://www.afhs.ab.ca
            • D & B Nugent
              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 10, 2003
                Lois Sparling:

                Would appreciate being included on your Irish email list. Thanks.

                Dennis P. Nugent
                403-728-3126

                  Message 8 of 24 , Apr 12, 2003
                    Hi Lois:

                    Please add me to the list.

                    Thanks,
                    Eileen McElroy

                    At 08:58 PM 10/04/2003 -0800, you wrote:
                    >Dear SIGers,
                    >
                    >I just sent out the Minutes of the Irish SIG meeting again. Anyone who
                    >wants to be on the Irish (soon to be Irish & Scots) SIG and who did not
                    >receive that email, contact me.
                    >
                    >Lois Sparling
                    >

                    >http://www.afhs.ab.ca

                    http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                  • Lois Sparling
                    Message 9 of 24 , Apr 21, 2003
                      The Irish SIG will meet at Southminster United Church on Wed. April 23,
                      2003 at 7 pm. Lorna Laughton will talk to us about Irish Quakers. Lois
                      Sparling (that's me) will talk about Irish Methodists and the Irish
                      Palatines. Bob Westbury will be giving a book report.

                      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
                    • Lois Sparling
                      Message 10 of 24 , May 27, 2003
                        There will be no meeting of the Irish SIG tomorrow evening because of
                        the library move.

                        Lois Sparling