Norfolk ENG List

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi:  Does anyone have a recommendation for a good genealogy list for Reepham, Norfolk, England.  From military records, 1 May 1916, I have a lead concerning a Mrs. Ernest E. Sendall.  Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
    • Carol Lylyk