Financial boom

  • Sinke Chike
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Please read carefully.

      My country came back to civil rule after decades of military rule.
      In 1998, political parties were formed amongst which is our party,
      Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP). Fortunately we are in power.

      To come to power was a task that must be accomplished, as such, I
      was made the head of three-man Under-cover Agent to secretly
      apply some secret funds in enticing the electorates, community
      heads and, lobbying the independant observers.To accomplish this,
      Casings (trunks) of U.S dollars were brought into a neighbouring
      country in disguise. Here, with government machineries, the money
      was ferried into this country through water-ways to settle people
      internnally,while indipendent observers were gratified directly from the fund
      custodian in the neighbouring country.

      New funds have arrived for 2003 elections. We,
      the three-man-team are aware of a casing
      that is still with the outfit as unspent from the previous deposits
      amounting to $50,000.000.00 USD

      We want you to sign and receive this amount on our behalf and sink it
      into your business or your personal account, whichever you deem fit.
      Better still, you can open a new account in whatever name you desire.

      We are ready to give you $10,000,000.00 while you suprintend over the
      balance for us until after May 29,2003 when all elections' actvities
      would have finished, and we can travel out.

      All I need from you are:
      1.beneficiary's name
      2.the City/Country were the fund will be transfered to, and
      3.your tel/fax numbers

      NOTE:To avoid financial scandals, this transaction should not be
      disclosed, not even at the point of opening an account.How the money
      will flow into your account has been planned.

      Your co-operation is anticipated.

      Sinke Chike

      E-MAIL:sinke_chike@...
      sinkechike@...
      SEND REPLY TO BOTH E-MAIL BOXES FOR ASSURANCE.

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
        This is a con. Delete and do not respond. Responding would only confirm
        the dist gen address and your address as valid addresses!