FW: 1906 census

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      Message
      Hi everyone,

      thought I would pass this on to show that everyone's hard work does pay off.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer
      Editor Chinook

      Family website
      http://www.rumbolt.com

      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 4:54 PM
      To: chinook@...
      Subject: 1906 census

          This isn't intended as a "story," more a thank-you. I accessed your site this morning, expecting the same old "no items found matching your search." Instead, I found my grandparents and my mother and her brother listed on the 1906 census for Calgary.
          I had always assumed the grandparents lived in Manitoba before their deaths early in the century when my mother went to Calgary to live with her aunt. This gives me a whole new route toward finding their death and burial locations.
          Thank you.
          Nancy Butterfield
          Chinook, Washington