Thank you

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Thanks to all the folks who have taken the time to refresh my memorie. Yes, the name I was looking for was Harry Sanders.
      Helen
    • Marlene Knott
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        the original sender

        Thank you to everyone who replied and gave me different web sites and
        to Mertie who actually gave me the months!! It was a great response!
        Thanks
        Marlene