Re: Connaught School history

  • Larry McCool
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 19, 2002
      Eileen

      I know this is off topic, but ----
      I am presently looking at a picture of Joyce McElroy in the 1946 " Evergreen and Gold" year book and her picture is right next to mine.
      Is there any connection??

      Larry

      Larry & Doreen McCool
      Calgary, AB Canada
      Our new address is
      mccoollh@...
      Our website is now at
      Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 10:32 AM
      Subject: Re: Connaught School history

      Elizabeth:

      This is listed in the Glenbow Library on-line catalogue.

      372.97123
      C752
      Pam

      Connaught's 75th reunion : collection of memoirs / [edited by Ken Penley]. [Calgary : Connaught 75th Committee?] , 1987.
      14 p. ; 22 cm.
      Cover title.

      1. Connaught School 2. Calgary, Alta. - Schools 3. Schools - Alberta - Calgary
      I. Penley, Ken II. Connaught 75th Committee
      [88041906]

      Regards,
      Eileen