Re:

  • Linda Murray
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      Hi Vi,
      Glad you got your directions to Ochre River.  Were you looking for someone in the 1901 Census?  I went to middle school in Ochre River and I have a copy of the book "Between Mountain and Lake", History of Ochre River Municipality 1885 - 1970.  It gives good info on the early settlers in the area (including some of my family)...let me know if you need a look-up.
      Linda Murray