Re: CANADIAN PARLIAMENTARY DIVORCES 1826 to 1946

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2003
      Didn't find a divorced person who married someone in my family file but
      there is a lot of detail about George C King who was mayor of Calgary
      1886-87, divorce not completed. Harry Sanders' book about Union Cemetery
      mentions his grave at Union and Louise King buried in St. Mary's.

      Still looking for the King families in the 1906 census when he was about 57
      and she was about 40. -- Elizabeth