Re: [MBWINNIPEG-L] Vital Statistics

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2003
      Dear Linda:

      > Rene, I assume
      > that was a typo and you were searching for a marriage in Dauphin?

      You are right - it was a typo.

      > My Gram
      > (who is still living) was also married in Dauphin in 1921. I was born there
      > as were many of my family.

      The next time we meet I would appreciate it if you would tell me a
      little about Dauphin.

      My in-laws' marriage took place in the Roman Catholic Church in Dauphin.
      The groom lived in Laurier, Manitoba and the bride in Crane River,
      Manitoba. I know nothing about either of these places.

      Thanks for your comments.

      Rene