Re: [MBWINNIPEG-L] Vital Statistics

  • Carol Lylyk
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2003
      Hi Elizabeth,
      I found if you high-light what you want to save, go to File - Save as - and
      saved it to My Documents. Then I went into Word Perfect, opened it,
      highlighted it again and saved as the same thing you get rid of their grey
      boxes around the data and it saves it in a nicer format. I could also save
      it in a format that could be imported into FTM notes.

      Carol Lylyk