Data entry

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      Great News!!!

      We are coming very close to the completion of the Queen's Park Burial
      Records.

      I have just a little data entry to assign. If someone has about 4 hours
      that they could contribute it would be appreciated. Email me directly.

      We are now working to have as much entered as possible for when we go to the
      Cemetery to take photos and transcribe the headstones. We hope that mid May
      will be the starting date.

      Can you help!!!

      Judie Riddell
      Project Coordinator