Cypress Hills slideshow series

  • Alan Muise-Benner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2003
      Greetings All;

      I received this information, and thought I would pass it along. I'm not
      sure of all the content in this presentation, but you may contact Ellen
      (phone number included near end) about more information. I thought there
      may be some interest, not just from a geographical perspective - but if
      they cover much of the history of the area, it will be of interest to
      those researching history of First Nations groups (including Sitting
      Bull after the Custer incident), a bit of the whiskey trade, North West
      Mounted Police, pioneer ranchers, and German-Russian settlers - to name
      a few. For your information, or anyone you know who may be interested.

      Al

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Lesley Stuart-Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2003
        Hi Al,

        This sounds really interesting!! What are the details? Thanks!

        Cheers, Lesley