1906 Census

  • Judie Riddell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2003
      A Query has reached the Society as a result of the 1906 Census index being
      online.

      Some one found a lost relative in the 1906 Calgary Census Transcriptions and
      wants us to check out Directories and Burials.

      I never thought that this database could lead to queries but we all know
      that when a door opens people want to open it further.

      Thanks to all the Volunteers who are transcribing this Census.

      Judie Riddell