[Fwd: Virus Alert]

  • Al King
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      I have a Mac and Netscape. I've checked all files, both regular and
      email and did not find this virus.

      Al King
    • owner dist gen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        This is a hoax!

        Do not ever delete any files that an email tells you to no matter the
        email claims to quote. Check it out yourself. google it or use a
        reputable virus site.

        See:
        http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html