RE: Help Urgently Wanted!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi Brian,

      Thanks for your interest and support. We will pass your name onto the
      volunteers coordinator - though he/she may have seen your message.

      Also Judii Rempel would probably be interested in your help transcribing
      1906 census records that are online. Perhaps you have already signed up with
      her to volunteer to do some pages. If not, I know she would love to hear
      from you!

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      2003 Nominating Committee Chair
      Alberta Family Histories Society