Re: Help Urgently Wanted!

  • Brian Longeway
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
      Hi
      I cant get to meeting so cant do the membership thing for you. But if there
      is other things I can help on my own time at home with please contact me.
      Brian
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
        Hi Brian,

        Thanks for your interest and support. We will pass your name onto the
        volunteers coordinator - though he/she may have seen your message.

        Also Judii Rempel would probably be interested in your help transcribing
        1906 census records that are online. Perhaps you have already signed up with
        her to volunteer to do some pages. If not, I know she would love to hear
        from you!