RE: Help Urgently Wanted!

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
      Oops as someone pointed out I goofed on a name - should have said Gordon
      Lane. Funny my spellcheck was no help on that one! :-)

      Things will only be more confusing with a Chair: George Lake and a
      Vice-Chair: Gordon Lane (same initials and same number of letters in each
      name!)

      Xenia Stanford (president@...)
      2003 Nominating Committee Chair
      Alberta Family Histories Society
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
        Hi
        I cant get to meeting so cant do the membership thing for you. But if there
        is other things I can help on my own time at home with please contact me.
        Brian

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
          Hi Brian,

          Thanks for your interest and support. We will pass your name onto the
          volunteers coordinator - though he/she may have seen your message.

          Also Judii Rempel would probably be interested in your help transcribing
          1906 census records that are online. Perhaps you have already signed up with
          her to volunteer to do some pages. If not, I know she would love to hear
          from you!