software updates & interesting stuff

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Lots of interesting stuff besides the blustery weather this morning. (grin)
      There are downloadable updates for TMG 5.05, Legacy March 5 build, a Feb
      demo version of RootsMagic (formerly known as FamilyOrigins) and a new
      program called GenBox was also released in February.

      Used links on the AFHS web site to locate a map showing a land claim in
      Saskatchewan for someone mentioned in an obit that was posted to the
      Cumberland County Nova Scotia mailing list. One of the children was born in
      Wetaskiwin in 1905. -- Elizabeth