larry robinson - titanic

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 5:05 AM
      Congratulations to Diane Granger, Kay Clarke & others who nabbed Larry
      Robinson for last night's talk on the Titanic. What a wonderful
      opportunity to hear so much about the influence of this event.

      Keep 'em coming.

      --
      In Kinship,
      Judith Rempel, Webster

      and

      webster@...

      Canadian Genealogical Projects Register
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/registry/

      1906 Census Transcription Centre
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • candice
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4 3:14 PM
        Im sad I didint hear about this,
        I would have loved to attended as I have had a special fascination with the
        titanic since i was a little girl!
        Was it mentioned on the list?

        saddened Candice :(