RE: dist-gen

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
      The news groups in yahoo can be set up so that only invited people can be
      part of the newsgroup ie. Only they can receive and post messages, chat
      online with each other, share files, pictures etc.

      The group settings you see tell you the rules for the group ie. Anyone can
      post to dist-gen but the membership is restricted so no one but myself can
      go in and play with the email messages stored at yahoo.

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer
      Co-Editor Chinook