Service Records

  • The Deberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Greetings
          Does anyone know if there is a charge to be included when you write the National Archives to request service records?
              Margo
    • Carol Lylyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hello Margo
        I have given them a credit card number to charge their fee to so I don't have to wait until they advise me what the cost will be.

        Carol Lylyk
            Does anyone know if there is a charge to be included when you write the National Archives to request service records?
                Margo
      • E & R Kinnear
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
          We enclosed a cheque for $50. which was to cover the cost of four relatives.  We received the information requested, as well as a refund of about 5 to 10 dollars.
          Eva