AFHS library open on Monday March 3

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Message

      The AFHS Library will be open before the regular AFHS Meeting on Monday March 3.

      Caroline Phillips and I will be there from 3:30 pm until the Basics class starts at 6:30 (the regular library staff will be there from 6:30 until the general meeting starts at 7:15). Come early, bring a sandwich for your supper, and use our wonderful resources.

      You likely know all the following info, but just in case you are new:
      The AFHS Library is in the lower level room B4 of the former Southminster United Church, 3818 - 14A Street SW, Calgary.
      The AFHS Library Open Times are posted:
      • on the web site calendar (http://www.afhs.ab.ca ),
      • in the Breeze newsletter (available at the meeting on March 3rd), and
      • on the AFHS telephone message (214-1447).
      Lorna Laughton