Irish and Ontario researchers

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      Message

      Hi Everyone:

      The following web site was highlighted on Dick Eastman's "Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter" this week. Since I can't remember everyone's surname interests in the Irish SIG and the people who are researching Ontario families, I thought that I would pass it on.

      Lorna

      Irish-Canadian-American Boyds - Searching for origins of David, Robert, and James Boyd, born County Armagh, Northern Ireland, settled near Toronto, Ontario around 1825. http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~lboyd/