Address

  • The Deberts
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
          Does anyone have the full mailing address to write to, to request service records from the Dept. of Veterans Affairs.
          Thanks.

                  Margo Debert
    • E & R Kinnear
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
        Personnel Records Unit
        National Archives of Canada
        395 Wellington Street
        Ottawa, Ontario
        K1A 0N3

        This is the address that we used to get attestation papers
        Eva Kinnear
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
          I was able to download an attestation paper for WW I directly off the
          archives web site.

          Al

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • The Deberts
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
            Thank you Al;
                I, too, have found attestation papers for WW1. However I am interested in getting my fathers service records from WW2.

                    Margo

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
              Hi Eva;
                  Thanks for your answer. I will write them with my request.
                      Margo

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 26, 2003
                Thank you Al, for the address.

                        Margo