email

  • E & R Kinnear
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 8:14 AM
      Mary: I have not had any email since Feb. 22 at 11:09 pm. This is very
      unusual. Did I get taken off the dist-gen mailing list?

      Eva Kinnear
      kinneare@...

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25 8:16 AM
        Dear all,

        If you are taken off dist-gen you will receive a message from the list
        server telling you that you have been removed.

        To check to see if you have missed messages, the archives are at: