planning Scrapbooks for FTM

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2003
      Handout for the FTM meeting February 22 about scrapbooks is available as a
      two page RTF attachment or can be copied and pasted to e-mail with some loss
      of formatting.

      Visually interesting items are best scanned. Long text items are best saved
      as plain text or can be printed separately from a family book. I've prepared
      the first draft of a Word document describing one method for converting
      MrSid 1906 census images. -- Elizabeth

      FAMILY TREE MAKER meets 4th Sat of the month 9:30 AM AFHS Library
      9:30 - 10:00 -- Open Q & A

      Calendar for 2003
      Feb 22: SCRAPBOOKS
      Mar 22: SCANNING
      Apr 26 :DOING BOOKS:II
      May 24: MOST ASKED ?'s

      Past handouts, on-line help contact:

      E Rodier cerear@...

      General information contact:

      L Taylor Ltaylor4@...

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Greg Cave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
        Elizabeth:

        Could I please have a copy of your document "Planning Scrapbooks"?

        Tx

        Greg Cave