Atlantic SIG Meeting Notification

  • ILEAVELL@steelcase.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      Atlantic Special Interest Group

      Next Meeting: Wednesday, March 12, 2003
      Southminster United Church
      AFHS Library (in the basement)
      7 9 pm

      Everyone welcome!

      Gloria Moore will be giving a brief presentation on Black Loyalists in the
      Maritimes. For those planning on attending, please bring any new information
      you would like to share with the group such as new books, new web links, or
      other interesting family history tidbits. We will use the last hour to take
      advantage of our wonderful library. Looking forward to seeing everyone on
      March 12th!

      Inge Leavell
      On behalf of the Atlantic Canada Special Interest Group
      Member #1083
      Email: ileavell@...