Re: Ad-aware

  • Ellen Kinghorn
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17, 2003
      Hi Mary:

      Thank you for your email message to dist-gen. It allowed me to very
      efficiently take the steps to install Ad-ware 6 on my computer. I had just
      used the old program and thought my computer was clean. With Ad-ware 6,
      there were 31 files to be removed.

      I appreciated the link to the Tourbus archives. Very helpful.

      Sincerely,
      Ellen Kinghorn
      Email: ellen@...
      Webpage: www.kinghorn.ca
      Researching: EVANS, DOWNEY, SCARPITTI & JOSLYN.