AFHS library open - Saturday Feb 15 - today

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003
      Message

      The Alberta Family Histories Society Library will be open on Saturday February 15 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.

      Please reward our loyal volunteers, Phyllis Ziajka and Donna Kirkwood, for donating their time to have the library open for AFHS members - by stopping by - to do research, return materials, check out books, checking mail, etc.

      [The library is in the AFHS room in the basement of the former Southminster United Church, 3818 - 14A Street SW, Calgary. Telephone number: 214-1447. Website: www.afhs.ab.ca ]

      Other times when the library will be open are posted on the "Calendar of Events" on the AFHS website.