Re: Toronto cemetery book - Potter's Field Cemetery

  • cjkriver
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2003
      Hi Lorna,
      I didn't know there was such a book, but would  love to have a look at it also. I would likely try to bring it in wit interlibrary loan.
      Good luck
      Carolyn

      Lorna Laughton wrote:
      Message

      Hi group:

      Does anyone have a copy of the book POTTER'S FIELD CEMETERY [Toronto]1826-1855?

      I have not found it at the AFHS Library, U of C library, Calgary Public Library, Calgary Family History Centre books, or U of A library (using the on-line listings for some of these repositories). The Toronto Branch of the Ontario Genealogical Society published this booklet and possibly still sells it. I can also try through Interlibrary Loan.

      If anyone has a copy that they would be willing to lend me for a week or so, please e-mail me at lornalaughton@....  Thanks.

      Lorna

    • Lorna Laughton
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2003
        Message

        Hi Carolyn and all:

        I will let you know when I get hold of this book.