Help Required

  • Gordon Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      As everyone knows the sale of the Church is going ahead but they decided to
      have a rummage sale of a lot of un-needed equipment including the tables and
      chairs we use for our monthly meeting.

      Due to the timely intervention of Mabel and Helen, the tables and chairs
      were purchased and now belong to the society. Helen managed to get them for
      an excellent price but now we need to mark them as AFHS property.

      Helen and Mabel are going to be at the church on Wednesday morning from
      around 9 am until they are done. As my old mum used to say "many hands make
      light work", so if anyone has the time could you please help these two
      stalwart ladies out. I believe they have a system in place to mark the
      tables and chairs but it would be very time consuming for just the two of
      them to do it.

      Remember without them you would have been sitting on the floor at our next
      few meetings!!!

      Regards

      Gordon Lane
      Treasurer