KERBY CENTRE LOOKING FOR INSTRUCTOR

  • william campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2003
      Hi Folks:

      In my discussions with the educational planner at Kerby Centre this
      morning she asked if we might be able to find someone who is
      knowledgeable in internet genealogy, and has some teaching capability,
      who would be interested in a paid position at the Centre. Typically, it
      involves a series of workshops with about 10 students each equipped with
      on-line computers. Sessions would run about 1½ hours for several weeks
      starting later this spring.
      If anyone is interested please call Wendy Rodger at Kerby 705-3232

      Cheers

      Bill

      --
      William A. Campbell