Re: 1906 Calgary census progress, Hillhurst & Riverside

  • Rene Dussome
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2003
      Marg:

      Thanks for your offer but it was Carol Lylyk who was trying to find
      information about a Hillhurst address. She did not know which area of
      Calgary is called Hillhurst. I simply told her that 11-1/2 Street is now
      11A Street and that it is just north of Kensington Road and west of 10th
      Street. I should have added NW but I figured most people would know
      where Kensington Road is.

      Rene