[Fwd: POST OFFICES]

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003
      thought I'd share this note with all. Charlie's suggestion is an
      excellent one and I've added a link to the 1906 Census homepage.

      I've also reorganized that page slightly so that the District links are
      on the right and resources like Post Office, Map, MrSid tips, etc.
      appear on the left.

      I've also remove dthe bulky left-side navigation now from all 1906
      Census pages. It remains on the pages of the rest of the AFHS website.

      Hopefully this will make it easier to open several windows
      simultaneously and still get a view of the page information that you need.

      There are other suggestions to implement - so keep watching. Well, I
      guess I should say - keep transcribing!