Re: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool Site - help for finding Land Descriptions in Sask.

  • Judith Rempel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003
      Right - this is exactly the one I thought you'd point me too. Thanks
      for bringing it up today. I've added a link to it from our 1906 Census
      homepage as well as from each Sask District homepage.

      Also found one for Manitoba.

      cc to the list - since I think they'll be pleased as well.
      Go to:
      http://www.afhs.ab.ca/data/census/1906/

      --
      In Kinship,