Re: 1906 census

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 8, 2003
      Thanks Marg-- I would not have thought of looking for them. Now I will have them when someone transcribes them---
      I swear I won't ever complain about queer interpretations that I have found on other transcriptions.

      I am doing several pages in Dauphin District Sub Dist 25 around my birth town. Even with being quite familiar with the names around there it is next to impossible soetimes.

      Am certainly enjoying the work.
      Donna M Coulter
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 1, 2003