1906 census RNWMP

  • E.Rodier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2003
      Prisoners, too. I'm hoping that someone with connections to the RNWMP will
      index those pages. Published book about Richard Burton Deane says he moved
      to Calgary in July 1906 so I'll check the Maple Creek Saskatchewan list for
      him.

      Col. Walker and his military group from Sub-Section 9 are already
      transcribed but some guessing involved. It looks like details were added by
      someone other than the original census taker.

      Some teachers (sisters) and students about the mid point of Calgary
      Sub-Section 9, possibly east Calgary where there is a French school now.
      Elizabeth