Att Joanne

  • Kenneth R Oram
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi Joanne,

      Bill in number 32 is complaining to me about the snow still being dumped on his lawn. Apparently he claims in the spring its torn up and lots of stones left behind.
      As he has said before that he would handle his own snow shoveling, would it be out of line to have him sign a form stating that and we will try to keep the snow off of his lawn. It could be pushed down towards the emergency exit.

      In my opinion there's far too much stone dumping for our needs. For instance if they do it today, in a few more days there could be no snow but lots of stones on the road. The stones get carted everywhere, even into the house.

      What's are your thoughts?, perhaps this is an issue for the next meeting

      Trust all is well with you,

      Ken