Re: Legacy SIG

  • Donna Coulter
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
      Ta Ta --I had just checked the calendar
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Douglas Stobbs" <dstobbs@...>
      To: "AFHS Listserv" <dist-gen@...>
      Sent: 05 February, 2003 10:28 AM
      Subject: Legacy SIG

      > Hi All:
      >
      > Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb
      19th in
      > the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.
      >
      > Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of
      "How to Creat
      > Your Personal Website Using Legacy".
      >
      > See you there, Doug.
      >

      > --
      > {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada,
      T2N 0H4.
      > {403-284-2453

    • Charles W Aubin
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 16, 2004
        The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of April at 7:00 p.m. in
        the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
        http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this wonth will be
        Beverly Rees demonstrating the program Family History CD. How to create
        your own interactive CD-ROM.

        http://www.afhs.ab.ca
      • Charles W Aubin
        Message 3 of 7 , May 13 10:44 AM
          The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of May at 7:00 p.m. in
          the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this month will be Ken
          Runquist demonstrating How to Make An Historic or Personal Calendar Within
          LEGACY, and A Review of The 12 Step Checklist, which we had problems with in
          March. Everyone welcome.

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Charles W Aubin