Legacy SIG

  • Douglas Stobbs
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi All:

      Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb 19th in
      the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.

      Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of "How to Creat
      Your Personal Website Using Legacy".

      See you there, Doug.

      --
      {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada, T2N 0H4.
      {403-284-2453

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Donna Coulter
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2003
        Ta Ta --I had just checked the calendar
        > Next meeting of the Legacy SIG will be held Wednesday, Feb
        19th in
        > the Library at Southminster Church, at 7:00pm.
        >
        > Main program will feature Ken Runquist with a live demo of
        "How to Creat
        > Your Personal Website Using Legacy".
        >
        > See you there, Doug.
        >

        > --
        > {Douglas Stobbs, 2420 2nd Ave NW #308, Calgary AB Canada,
        T2N 0H4.
        > {403-284-2453

      • Charles W Aubin
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 16, 2004
          The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of April at 7:00 p.m. in
          the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
          http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this wonth will be
          Beverly Rees demonstrating the program Family History CD. How to create
          your own interactive CD-ROM.

          http://www.afhs.ab.ca
        • Charles W Aubin
          Message 4 of 7 , May 13, 2004
            The Legacy Users Group, will meet the 3rd Wednesday of May at 7:00 p.m. in
            the AFHS Library (712 16th Avenue NW) See map:
            http://www.afhs.ab.ca/images/map.gif The presenter this month will be Ken
            Runquist demonstrating How to Make An Historic or Personal Calendar Within
            LEGACY, and A Review of The 12 Step Checklist, which we had problems with in
            March. Everyone welcome.

            http://www.afhs.ab.ca
          • Charles W Aubin