1906 census

  • Spencer Field
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 4 1:54 PM
      The Calgary Public Library said the 1906 Prairie Provinces census on
      microfilm in now available on the 4th floor of the downtown Library.

      Spencer Field

      http://www.afhs.ab.ca
    • Marg Randall McCready
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 8 4:00 PM
        FYI    under the City of Calgary, section 26a   pages 30 & 31 include The Royal North West Mounted Police.
      • Donna Coulter
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 8 5:32 PM
          Thanks Marg-- I would not have thought of looking for them. Now I will have them when someone transcribes them---
          I swear I won't ever complain about queer interpretations that I have found on other transcriptions.

          I am doing several pages in Dauphin District Sub Dist 25 around my birth town. Even with being quite familiar with the names around there it is next to impossible soetimes.

          Am certainly enjoying the work.
          Donna M Coulter
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 1, 2003