RE: CFCN NEWS

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      We caught the news. I had forgotten all about it being on but Sarah yelled
      here is Lois on the news. Thanks to her observant eye we both watched Lois
      and George do a great job. We even clapped though I don't suppose either
      George or Lois could hear us!

      Reporting job was very clear. We even saw Mertie Beatty's name as the
      plaintiff on the papers on Lois' desk.

      Well done!

      Phone: (403) 295-3490; Fax: (403) 274-0564